On November 16th (Friday) afternoon, the Detroit Chinese Business Association (DCBA) held their annual advisory board meeting & sponsors appreciation day at the Global HQ of Nexteer automotive in Auburn Hills. President, Brian Gao reviewed the activities and achievements of the DCBA for the past year and shared the future…
The Detroit Chinese Business Association (DCBA) is a Michigan based non-profit organization
The Detroit Chinese Business Association (DCBA) is a Michigan based non-profit organization. Founded in 1995, DCBA primarily aims to foster a bilateral business relationship between U.S. and Chinese companies. Leveraging DCBA’s services is the most effective way of doing business between Michigan and China.
DCBA has established close relationships with American and Chinese government agencies, automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, and many other manufacturing and service companies and organizations. In the past years, DCBA promoted business opportunities by providing its members and the Metro-Detroit business communities with numerous business conferences, exhibitions, networking events and consulting services.
DCBA, comprised of a pool of talented and dedicated staff, with an in-depth knowledge of the U.S. and Chinese business environment and culture, offers its members services such as business attraction, logistics consulting, HR service, language translation, IT solution, and many others. Your DCBA membership entitles you to a wide variety of benefits and special offers.
The Detroit Chinese Business Association has had a plethora of positive news and media attention. DCBA has been featured on CCTV (China), CBC (Canada), NHK (Japan), Fairchild TV (Canada), China Business Network Weekly, Jing Weekly, NY Times, Monocle Media from London, CNBC Asia, and multiple positive articles in China Daily News.
- Detroit has a secret weapon
- China In Detroit, Part 1: A Conversation With Jerry Xu
- CBC News: Chinese Auto Presence
- Chinese Automakers Build Presence in Detroit
- China, the Motor City, and Michigan have a lot in common
- Detroit’s new start: A chance to cleanse debt, and opportunity
We invite you to join DCBA as it moves forward to a brighter future.
Detroit Chinese Business Association serves:
- U.S. government agencies, companies, and organizations, which already have or are seeking access to the Chinese markets
- Chinese government agencies, companies, and organizations interested in doing business in the US
- Chinese-American companies and organizations located in the Metro Detroit Area
- U.S. subsidiaries of Chinese corporations
- Individuals who are interested in fostering Chinese-American business exchanges
On August 28th 2018, the 23rd International DCBA Golf Open & Banquet was successfully held at the R&S Sharf Golf Course & Pavilion at Oakland University. More than 120 guests from across the State, Country and from China attended the Open and the evening banquet.Attendees enjoyed a great day for…
- There were no results found.