|Position||Deputy Purchasing Manager|
|Location||South Carolina, USA|
|Report to||Purchasing Manager|
|To provide a full time managerial / professional, effective and efficient procurement service to the Purchasing and Logistics function. You will be required to develop and maintain a close understanding and up-to-date knowledge of injection or paint production material, better has plant construction experience, you will also be responsible for communicating between site supervisors and suppliers to ensure delivery of goods in a timely manner and within budget on each project.
You will source suppliers, appraise and select suppliers from local market or the approved suppliers list, issue enquiries and orders and liaise closely with various key stakeholders. Additionally, you will be expected to progress the delivery of orders resolving any discrepancies with suppliers and to manage invoice queries as appropriate whilst maintaining and adhering to internal procedures.
|1. Lead the Purchasing team in obtaining goals and objectives
2. Responsible for sourcing materials and material cost saving projects.
3. Follow up localization plan.
4. Enquiry and request samples for test and qualification issues.
5.Understand the technical requirements and able to clarify specifications to the suppliers
6. Work with quality team to implement supplier audits, supplier management to new and existing suppliers.
7. Evaluate quote, analyze costs and select suppliers;
8. Drive the sample approval process with the supplier and our Quality team;
9. Regular price negotiation with all local supplier to keep reducing the parts cost;
10.Make sure all commercial master data (price, lead time, MOQ) are correct in the system;
11. Any other tasks as and when assigned by Supervisors
|1. Bachelor’s Degree in related function, will consider Education and Experience equivalents.
2. 3-5 years’ experience in technical or material fields, preferred in automotive industry.
3. Be familiar with ISO/TS16949 knowledge. Quality related training / certifications are a plus
4. Familiar with the process of local customer clearance Excellent IT skills – Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel, Word.
5. Supervisory and leadership skills are required
6. Excellent written and verbal communication、Strong Negotiating skills、 time management, organization and planning skills
7. Must be honest and ethical and a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
8. Must be a good team player & team problem solving skills
9. Must be fluent in English and Chinese;
10. Accept job rotation in different country such as US / China / Mexico.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com