American Broach & Machine Company (ABM), Accounting Staff Job Description.
Reporting to CFO, big chance to be promoted to financial manager.
- Salary position, pay every two weeks.
- Accounting education/degree and 3+ year experience required.
- Long term position, 5+ years (short timers please do not apply).
- Paid Vacation per company policy.
- Health care after 90 days or cash payment in lieu of health insurance.
- Normal flex schedule 8am-4:30 pm M-F, ½ hour lunch. Weekends in quarterly or year-end financial reporting period, as required.
- Starting salary $40,000 – $60,000 a year w/5-10% increase after 12 months, depending on ability, experience, performance, ability to work unsupervised, and attitude.
- Position open immediately, starting date negotiable.
We need a can-do, easy-going team player, with a positive attitude, which does not need daily or weekly supervision. Duties to include, but not be limited to:
- Provide monthly financials by the 8th working day of the following month, and below analysis no later than 15th of the following month.
- AR & AP analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Backlog report (orders and WIP by department)
- Inventory Activity
- Work with accounting firm for audit and tax calculations.
- Work with bankers per request.
- Financial forecasting assistance, quarterly/yearly as required.
- Representative commission calculation.
- Invoicing for completed jobs or work orders, including invoices for progress payments or deposits. This ideally will always be same day (with exception of service 5 days max).
- Make receivables calls to be made in a timely manner on over due accounts, informing president and/or agents when there seems to be a collection problem.
- Monitor and pay company issued employee credit card payment on time.
- Entering all deposits and withdrawals.
If interested in this position please send: E-mail to Selene@americanbroach.com
Resume w/salary history, requested salary.
Detailed list of experience, and 2 professional references w/ contact info.
Availability for interview, and availability to start work if selected.
List of questions, concerns, and issues.
You must sign in to apply for this position.