Support Engineer [Full Time] - Premax LLC
Premax is a high-tech company that specializes in the manufacturing, sales, and service of vibration test system, vibration controller, and vibration data acquisition and analysis system.
Premax has been supplying high performance turn-key solutions to global customers since 2002 and has built more than 5,000 installations around the globe during the past decades. The global customers are mainly from U.S., Japan, France, Germany, Israel, and China. With advanced technology, Premax is able to provide high quality products with longest warranty in the industry and local technical support. As a customer driven company, Premax is willing to collaborate with our clients and improve/customize the product line with feedback and special needs. For more information, please visit www.premax-llc.com.
- Troy, MI
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat, on-site and other support channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in Mechanical Engineer);
- Bilingual required: English and Mandarin Chinese
- Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork
- Rex Liu, President | 516-308-6688 | firstname.lastname@example.org