Full-time, Mandarin speaking Property & Casualty Producer
MEADOWBROOK INSURANCE GROUP, Inc. employs more than 900 associates in over 20 offices throughout the United States. Meadowbrook operates insurance agencies, a risk management company that provides services to self-insured groups, funds and pools, and operates 6 domestic insurance companies.
Meadowbrook is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing challenging opportunities for our associates and a superior working environment. As Meadowbrook continues to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for bright, talented team players with a dedication and passion for their work.
We offer our associates competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, a friendly, team oriented
environment and encourage and reward the professional growth of our associates.
We are currently looking for a full-time, Mandarin speaking Property & Casualty Producer to join our Southfield, MI office.
1. Acquire new accounts by cold calling, referrals, leads, etc.
2. Gather information for marketing of new accounts; location, kind of business, amounts to be insured, any underwriting necessary to place with carriers.
3. Service all accounts produced.
4. Work closely with marketing team on any changes to be made during the policy year.
5. Work on renewal 90 days in advance with team, advising of any changes.
1. Fluent in Mandarin
2. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
3. Current property & casualty license.
4. 1-3 years commercial lines experience.
5. Excellent communication skills, ability to work with others, organizational skills necessary.
6. Valid state driver’s license, safe driving record, proof of insurance.
For consideration please forward resume to Melissa Dane at email@example.com