- Event: Cultural Understanding
- DTE Programs: Presentations, Discussion, & Networking
- Admission: $25 (Non DCBA member), Free for DCBA members and sponsors (register in advance).
- Where: Hyatt Place Detroit/Auburn Hills 1545 North Opdyke Rd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- When: June 6th, 2013, 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Thursday)
- Presented by: Detroit Chinese Business Association
Presenter: Jenny Hu, Ford Motor Company, Sr. Purchasing Manager
“Chinese Business Culture: Understanding Our Chinese Supply Base”
Highlights: Cultural Comparisons, Chinese Business Practices, Small Talk, Business Do’s and Don’t’s
Presenter: Gregory P Garland, DTE Energy, Manager - Energy Optimization, Commercial & Industrial Programs, Small Business
“DTE Energy Commercial & Industrial Energy Optimization Small Business Programs”
Highlights - Overview of Energy Optimization, Description of Commercial & Industrial Programs, Examples of Incentive Measures, Energy Saving Tips, Web Trainings Tools.
Presenter: Kim Schott, President of Schott Cultural Consulting and author of the Keys to Client Communication System™ and a frequent speaker.
“The Keys to Tuning into Multicultural Opportunities”
Highlights - Understanding culture and gaining from using Multicultural Marketing; employing market research and sales tactics that resonate with different genders, lifestyles, age groups and specific ethnic markets, and much more on social media all peppered with real-world insights!